- Projects completed in the State of NM between January 1, 2022 & August 25, 2023
- Any project that has not won a NAIOP EAGLE Award in the past
- Submissions from companies who are not NAIOP members are subject to a $750 per application fee
- Offline Submissions – Submit all of your projects on a single USB Flash Drive identified with your company and project name, along with a hard copy of your Nomination Form for each project. Each submittal must be in a PDF format and include ten .JPG or .PNG photos at 600 DPI (high resolution & professional).
- Online Submissions – Submit each project as an individual submission via the form below. Each submittal must include ten .JPG or .PNG photos at 600DPI (high resolution & professional).
- Deadline & Delivery – Entries must be received by Friday, August 25th 2023, at 5:00 P.M. to be considered by the nominating/vetting committee. Submit offline entries to:
NAIOP NM Chapter
435 Montano Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
NAIOP NM Chapter
PO Box 27324
Albuquerque, NM 87125
Download the nomination form, fill it out,
and mail it back to us alongside a flash drive
containing project images.
- During the first two weeks of September, the Vetting Committee will review all applications, refining categories/awards to ensure a minimum of 3, and a maximum of 6 projects per category.
- All finalists will be contacted by September 14th by an Awards Committee Member. Entrants may be asked to submit additional information if needed for the NAIOP Wards of Excellence presentation.
- All finalists/projects will be featured at the Awards of Excellence Ceremony on Friday, December 8th at Sheraton Uptown (Menaul & Louisiana)
- Project overview & description of unique qualities (50%) (250 words or less)
- Overcoming project challenges (25%) (250 words or less)
- Success of your project (25%) (250 words or less)
- Outline 2-3 most exceptional aspects of your project (these points will be highlighted if your project is given the Eagle Award in your category at the Awards of Excellence Ceremony).
- Project must be completed by August 25, 2023
- 10 Color Photos- Interior/exterior, 600DPI high resolution (professional) Renderings will NOT be accepted
- For physical entries, submit labeled USB flash drive (one per company) containing all of your projects, along with a completed nomination form for each project. See detailed “Submittal Rules” above.
- Submit all projects to NAIOP New Mexico by Friday, August 25, 2023