Benefits of NAIOP New Mexico Membership
By joining NAIOP New Mexico, you will have access to the best business developers in the state to help you further your commercial real estate career. NAIOP NM membership is the best investment you can make in advancing not only your company, but the state of New Mexico.
Outstanding Network Opportunities
You’ll develop important business relationships and share experiences with colleagues who are among the industry’s leading dealmakers. Additional networking tools NAIOP offers are:
- NAIOP New Mexico Luncheons — Attend monthly luncheons with 300-600 individuals involved in New Mexico’s commercial real estate industry and enjoy relevant presentations from individuals across the state and the country.
- Rio Rancho Roundtable — Meet with industry leaders and discuss ways to improve New Mexico’s commercial real estate initiatives and work towards economic development for the community and state.
- Online Membership Directory – Fully searchable, easy to use and a personal profile feature that allows you to add valuable networking information.
Powerful Government Affairs Presence
NAIOP’s Government Affairs is dedicated to providing members with an effective voice before policymakers in Santa Fe. Our chapter always keeps our members’ best interest in mind. NAIOP New Mexico makes a point to:
- Lobby on your behalf and testify before state Congress on issues such as the availability of capital and credit, tax policy, energy efficiency and sustainable development, and more.
- Supporting industry-friendly members of New Mexico Congress and candidates through the NAIOP Political Action Committee (NAIOP-PAC).
Business Development and Industry Partners
NAIOP’s business development opportunities give companies a leg up by increasing their publicity and networking capabilities with NAIOP New Mexico members on both local and corporate levels. Don’t miss out on numerous opportunities to heighten your business’ profile at competitive rates.